Sponsored Ad

Hym and Hur: A Fantasy Love Story with a Comedic Twist {Review}


The Perfect Short Story
I used to be an avid reader. I would go to the book store and walk around reading the back of covers that interested me and discover the mind escape of my desire. I don't know about everybody else but, I know that since I became a mom I can't leisurely read as much as I want or need to. When I saw this opportunity, I was eager to jump at a chance to read a book for fun and force myself to take time for myself. I wasn't disappointed when I started to read the book, I felt like I knew what was going to happen. Then it got to a climax and I was hit with a surprise that left me wondering why it ended.

Short but Sweet
This book was the perfect short story. It wasn't too long but, long enough to make me want to know more and look forward to a sequel. Phillip Frey, an accomplished theatrical actor and writer was able to bring to life characters, that for me had a celestial quality that hit to the heart of who I believe us all to be. I believe that we all are the greatest creator and judge of our life. 

Worth the Read
Hym and Hur are mates for eternity and play a risky game with death literally. Playing pranks on humanity that leaves them wishing they never mingled with the devil. 

If you are looking for a short but, fun read this book is for you. You can pick up this comedic short story at Amazon.com or Phillip Frey's website. Tell me how you like it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

LIKE HMC ON FACEBOOK